Artists at work


Some young members at our 29th Street Clubhouse critique the Club's latest artwork back in 1935. #TBT #MadisonJourney

41 comments (Add your own)

1. wrote:
It's hard to come by educated people on this topic, however, you sound like you
know what you're talking about! Thanks

Sat, October 6, 2018 @ 5:07 PM

2. wrote:
I was very happy to uncover this website. I need to to thank you for ones
time just for this fantastic read!! I definitely appreciated every part of it and i also have you book marked to look at new things in your website.

Sun, October 7, 2018 @ 6:31 AM

3. wrote:
Thanks in support of sharing such a fastidious opinion, post is good, thats why i have read
it fully

Sun, October 7, 2018 @ 9:21 PM

4. wrote:
Wonderful work! This is the kind of info that should be shared across the net.
Disgrace on Google for no longer positioning this submit higher!
Come on over and discuss with my website . Thanks =)

Tue, October 16, 2018 @ 3:42 AM

5. wrote:
Nice weblog right here! Additionally your website rather a lot
up fast! What host are you using? Can I get your affiliate hyperlink to your host?
I wish my web site loaded up as quickly as yours lol

Thu, October 25, 2018 @ 12:12 PM

6. wrote:
I blog frequently and I genuinely thank you for your information. This article has really peaked my interest.
I will bookmark your site and keep checking for new details about once
a week. I opted in for your RSS feed too.

Mon, October 29, 2018 @ 2:23 AM

7. wrote:
Great site you have got here.. It's hard to find quality writing like yours
these days. I seriously appreciate people like you! Take
care!!

Mon, October 29, 2018 @ 1:35 PM

8. wrote:
My partner and I absolutely love your blog and find most of your post's to be precisely what I'm looking for.
can you offer guest writers to write content for yourself?

I wouldn't mind producing a post or elaborating on a
number of the subjects you write in relation to here. Again, awesome site!

Tue, November 6, 2018 @ 2:41 PM

9. wrote:
Hi there everybody, here every person is sharing such familiarity, thus it's good to read this webpage, and I used to pay a visit this website all the time.

Sat, November 10, 2018 @ 7:06 PM

10. wrote:
I know this site gives quality depending posts
and extra information, is there any other web page which gives these kinds of data in quality?

Tue, November 13, 2018 @ 4:22 PM

11. wrote:
Hi! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any issues with hackers?
My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing many months of hard work due to no back up.
Do you have any methods to protect against hackers?

Wed, November 14, 2018 @ 3:45 AM

12. wrote:
Sling tv coupons and promo codes for november 2018
Thanks to my father who stated to me about this website, this webpage is in fact awesome.
Sling tv coupons and promo codes for november 2018

Sat, November 17, 2018 @ 6:42 AM

13. wrote:
Thanks a bunch for sharing this with all folks you really know what you
are speaking approximately! Bookmarked. Please also discuss with my web
site =). We could have a link alternate arrangement among us

Wed, November 21, 2018 @ 7:49 AM

14. wrote:
I'm amazed, I have to admit. Rarely do I encounter a blog that's equally educative and amusing, and let me tell you,
you've hit the nail on the head. The issue
is an issue that too few men and women are speaking intelligently about.

I'm very happy I came across this in my hunt for something
regarding this.

Thu, December 6, 2018 @ 6:11 AM

15. wrote:
Benefits of Magnetic Power Generator

All around the globe shortage of power is a type of problem which is
why folks are seeking some reliable and cheap source of electricity.

Many everyone is using magnetic generators along with the reason behind this is that they get many advantages through
them.
This generator is incredibly simple to install
at home in a limited place without disturbing the first settings of your property.

All you need is a bit spare space to install this. This will help you to relieve your normal utility
bill. You can use this as a possible energy supplier for some of the times which means you need not switch time
for your old methods for power consumption. As soon as you start employing this supply of energy in your house
you will note a noticeable saving in your income.

It doesn't produce any harmful gases that may damage environment.
In this generator, magnets will generate energy that's usable in almost any condition. The cost of having one of
these power generator isn't high whatsoever. It is the cheapest supply of power generation in the current era of technology.
The main thing with this generator can be a magnet which
works and also a small wheel.

As you are already aware that it must be
free of cost and there is no third party involved with installing
this generator, so that you won't need any maintenance from some expert.
You can maintain it all on your own by cleaning it at regular intervals.

This is the most ideal thing to place in your home as
a source of electricity. It can retain the energy sufficient to handle every one of the appliances in the house.
A family of four to 6 is incredibly perfect for this type of energy generation device.


No harmful rays with no complex electric motors could happen here which means you shouldn't worry
about the protection of your family and friends.
Unlike other free electric generation devices,
this doesn't need any solar powered energy or wind.
It will work on its own without way to obtain external natural energy.
Weather won't affect the performance or generation of one's out of this magnetic generator.
As it doesn't rely on any external source which means this will be an uninterrupted method to obtain power generation.

Check more info on site : http://hyperurl.co/zuz2o2

Fri, January 4, 2019 @ 11:26 PM

16. wrote:
This is a topic which is close to my heart... Cheers! Exactly where are your contact details though?

Thu, March 21, 2019 @ 8:01 PM

17. wrote:
Does your blog have a contact page? I'm having a tough time locating it but, I'd like to shoot you an email.
I've got some recommendations for your blog you might be interested in hearing.

Either way, great blog and I look forward to seeing it
improve over time.

Thu, April 4, 2019 @ 4:22 AM

18. wrote:
Hi, i think that i saw you visited my blog so i came to “return the favor”.I
am attempting to find things to enhance my site!I suppose
its ok to use some of your ideas!!

Fri, April 19, 2019 @ 3:43 AM

19. wrote:
Hi, i think that i saw you visited my site so i got
here to go back the choose?.I'm trying to to find issues to enhance my web site!I guess its adequate to use some of your concepts!!

Thu, May 9, 2019 @ 4:59 AM

20. wrote:
I like the valuable info you provide to your articles.
I'll bookmark your blog and check once more right here frequently.
I'm reasonably sure I will be informed many new stuff right right here!
Best of luck for the next!

Thu, May 16, 2019 @ 8:13 PM

21. wrote:
Heya outstanding website! Does running a blog similar to this require a large amount of work?
I have absolutely no understanding of computer programming however
I had been hoping to start my own blog soon. Anyways, if
you have any recommendations or tips for new blog owners please share.
I know this is off subject however I simply had to ask. Appreciate it!

Thu, May 16, 2019 @ 11:50 PM

22. wrote:
naturally like your web site but you need to check the spelling on several of your posts.
A number of them are rife with spelling problems and I to find it very troublesome to tell the truth then again I will certainly
come back again.

Wed, May 29, 2019 @ 1:12 PM

23. wrote:
Hello all, here every person is sharing such knowledge, therefore it's pleasant to
read this weblog, and I used to go to see this web site every day.

Tue, July 9, 2019 @ 2:21 AM

24. wrote:
After I originally left a comment I seem to have clicked
on the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and from now on each time a comment is
added I receive 4 emails with the exact same comment. There has to be a means you can remove me from that service?
Thanks a lot!

Wed, July 10, 2019 @ 7:18 PM

25. wrote:
Heya! I'm at work surfing around your blog from my new apple
iphone! Just wanted to say I love reading through
your blog and look forward to all your posts!

Keep up the superb work!

Sun, July 21, 2019 @ 7:52 PM

26. wrote:
Howdy, i read your blog from time to time and i own a similar one and i was just wondering if you get a
lot of spam remarks? If so how do you reduce it, any plugin or anything you can suggest?
I get so much lately it's driving me mad so any help is
very much appreciated. pof natalielise

Mon, July 22, 2019 @ 10:58 PM

27. wrote:
Very energetic article, I liked that a lot. Will there be a part 2?

Tue, July 23, 2019 @ 7:55 PM

28. wrote:
Link exchange is nothing else but it is simply placing the other person's website link on your page
at proper place and other person will also do same in support of you.

Thu, July 25, 2019 @ 4:06 AM

29. wrote:
Hi, all is going well here and ofcourse every one is sharing data,
that's truly excellent, keep up writing.

Tue, July 30, 2019 @ 9:06 AM

30. wrote:
Hello, i believe that i saw you visited my web site thus i came to return the
prefer?.I am attempting to find things to enhance my website!I
assume its adequate to make use of a few of your ideas!!

Wed, July 31, 2019 @ 6:30 AM

31. wrote:
Hi there, just wanted to mention, I loved this article.
It was helpful. Keep on posting!

Thu, August 1, 2019 @ 6:36 PM

32. wrote:
My brother suggested I might like this website.
He was totally right. This post truly made my day. You can not imagine just how much time I had spent for
this information! Thanks! plenty of fish natalielise

Thu, August 1, 2019 @ 10:53 PM

33. wrote:
naturally like your web-site but you need to check the spelling
on several of your posts. Many of them are rife with spelling problems and I to find it very troublesome to tell the reality nevertheless I'll certainly come back
again.

Tue, August 13, 2019 @ 7:28 PM

34. wrote:
An impressive share! I have just forwarded this onto a co-worker who has been doing a little homework on this.
And he in fact ordered me breakfast because I discovered it
for him... lol. So allow me to reword this.... Thanks for the meal!!
But yeah, thanx for spending time to talk about this issue here on your web site.

Wed, August 14, 2019 @ 1:54 PM

35. wrote:
Definitely imagine that that you stated. Your favourite justification appeared to be on the
web the easiest factor to understand of. I say to you, I definitely get irked even as other people think about
worries that they plainly do not recognize about.
You managed to hit the nail upon the top as neatly as defined out the
entire thing with no need side effect , other folks can take a signal.
Will likely be again to get more. Thank you

Wed, August 14, 2019 @ 8:06 PM

36. wrote:
Sweet blog! I found it while surfing around on Yahoo News.
Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News?
I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there!
Cheers

Sun, August 18, 2019 @ 7:26 AM

37. wrote:
An outstanding share! I've just forwarded this onto
a coworker who has been doing a little homework
on this. And he actually bought me breakfast
due to the fact that I found it for him...
lol. So let me reword this.... Thanks for the meal!! But yeah,
thanx for spending the time to talk about this
matter here on your website.

Sun, August 18, 2019 @ 5:43 PM

38. wrote:
A motivating discussion is definitely worth comment.

I do believe that you need to publish more on this subject, it may not
be a taboo matter but generally people do not discuss such topics.
To the next! Many thanks!!

Fri, August 23, 2019 @ 2:20 PM

39. wrote:
Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though
you relied on the video to make your point. You clearly know what youre talking about, why waste your intelligence
on just posting videos to your weblog when you could be giving us something informative to read?

Sat, August 24, 2019 @ 2:40 PM

40. wrote:
I am sure this paragraph has touched all the internet users, its really really pleasant paragraph on building up new website.

Sun, September 1, 2019 @ 5:32 PM

41. wrote:
Hello! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering which blog platform
are you using for this site? I'm getting tired of Wordpress because I've had problems with hackers and I'm looking at options for another platform.
I would be fantastic if you could point me in the direction of
a good platform.

Tue, September 3, 2019 @ 3:24 AM

Add a New Comment


code
 

Comment Guidelines: No HTML is allowed. Off-topic or inappropriate comments will be edited or deleted. Thanks.