Eggs-travaganza!

Our 29th Street Clubhouse always found a reason to celebrate. Around springtime, members of the Club would participate in an annual egg decorating contest in honor of #Easter. How egg-cellent! 🐣🐰 

 

72 comments (Add your own)

1. wrote:
I constantly spent my half an hour to read this website's articles or reviews all
the time along with a cup of coffee.

Thu, October 4, 2018 @ 9:55 PM

2. wrote:
It's amazing for me to have a web site, which is beneficial in favor of my knowledge.

thanks admin

Sun, October 7, 2018 @ 7:33 PM

3. wrote:
Have you ever thought about including a little bit more
than just your articles? I mean, what you say is important and everything.
But imagine if you added some great visuals or videos
to give your posts more, "pop"! Your content is excellent but with images and videos, this website
could undeniably be one of the best in its niche. Superb blog!

Wed, October 10, 2018 @ 7:17 AM

4. wrote:
Thanks for your marvelous posting! I seriously enjoyed reading it,
you're a great author. I will be sure to bookmark your blog and
definitely will come back from now on. I want to encourage you to continue your great
work, have a nice day!

Thu, October 18, 2018 @ 5:39 PM

5. wrote:
Attractive section of content. I just stumbled upon your website and in accession capital
to assert that I get actually enjoyed account your blog posts.
Anyway I will be subscribing to your feeds and even I achievement you access consistently quickly.

Fri, October 19, 2018 @ 11:08 AM

6. wrote:
What's Happening i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I've discovered It positively useful and it has aided me out
loads. I hope to give a contribution & help different users like its helped me.

Great job.

Tue, October 23, 2018 @ 2:13 AM

7. wrote:
Hello, this weekend is good for me, because this point in time i am reading this enormous educational piece of writing here at my residence.

Wed, October 24, 2018 @ 10:15 AM

8. wrote:
Attractive component to content. I simply stumbled upon your weblog and in accession capital to say that I
acquire actually loved account your blog posts. Any way I will be subscribing to your feeds and even I fulfillment you get right of entry
to consistently fast.

Thu, October 25, 2018 @ 12:41 AM

9. wrote:
That is a very good tip especially to those fresh to the blogosphere.
Simple but very accurate info… Thanks for sharing this one.

A must read article!

Thu, October 25, 2018 @ 4:33 PM

10. wrote:
I really love your site.. Excellent colors
& theme. Did you build this site yourself? Please reply back as I'm trying
to create my own personal blog and would love to learn where you got this from or just
what the theme is named. Kudos!

Mon, October 29, 2018 @ 12:43 AM

11. wrote:
There is certainly a great deal to find out about this subject.
I really like all the points you have made.

Mon, October 29, 2018 @ 8:28 AM

12. wrote:
Why people still make use of to read news papers when in this
technological world all is available on web?

Tue, October 30, 2018 @ 5:16 AM

13. wrote:
Hello, I wish for to subscribe for this weblog to take most up-to-date updates,
therefore where can i do it please help out.

Fri, November 2, 2018 @ 7:42 AM

14. wrote:
I am really impressed with your writing skills
as well as with the layout on your blog. Is this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself?

Anyway keep up the excellent quality writing, it's
rare to see a great blog like this one nowadays.

Sat, November 3, 2018 @ 2:26 PM

15. wrote:
certainly like your web-site however you have to take a look at
the spelling on several of your posts. Many of them are rife with spelling issues and I to find it very bothersome
to tell the reality then again I will surely come again again.

Tue, November 6, 2018 @ 9:56 AM

16. wrote:
Greetings! Very helpful advice within this post!

It's the little changes which will make the largest changes.
Thanks for sharing!

Mon, November 12, 2018 @ 2:18 AM

17. wrote:
Useful info. Fortunate me I discovered your website
by chance, and I am surprised why this accident did not took place
earlier! I bookmarked it.

Sat, November 17, 2018 @ 10:37 AM

18. wrote:
This is a topic that's close to my heart... Take care!
Exactly where are your contact details though?

Sun, November 18, 2018 @ 11:22 AM

19. wrote:
Very soon this website will be famous amid all blogging visitors,
due to it's fastidious posts

Wed, November 21, 2018 @ 9:15 AM

20. wrote:
This is really interesting, You're a very skilled blogger. I have joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your wonderful post.

Also, I have shared your web site in my social networks!

Wed, April 10, 2019 @ 6:39 AM

21. wrote:
It is perfect time to make a few plans for the longer term and it is time to be happy.

I have read this put up and if I may just I desire to suggest you few attention-grabbing things
or advice. Perhaps you could write subsequent articles referring to this article.
I wish to learn even more things approximately it!

Thu, April 18, 2019 @ 9:29 PM

22. wrote:
Wow, this post is nice, my sister is analyzing such things,
therefore I am going to convey her.

Tue, April 23, 2019 @ 4:08 AM

23. wrote:
Hi there, constantly i used to check web site posts
here early in the morning, for the reason that i like to gain knowledge of more and
more.

Mon, May 6, 2019 @ 3:57 PM

24. wrote:
It's an remarkable paragraph in favor of all the online users; they will obtain benefit from it I am sure.

Fri, May 17, 2019 @ 10:36 AM

25. wrote:
Hello, I enjoy reading through your article post. I like to write a
little comment to support you.

Mon, June 3, 2019 @ 5:41 AM

26. wrote:
Pretty section of content. I just stumbled upon your site and in accession capital to assert that I get actually enjoyed account your blog posts.
Anyway I'll be subscribing to your feeds and even I achievement you access consistently fast.

Tue, June 11, 2019 @ 8:07 PM

27. wrote:
I visited many web sites however the audio feature for
audio songs current at this site is really superb.

Mon, July 8, 2019 @ 10:07 PM

28. wrote:
Excellent post. I absolutely appreciate this site.

Thanks!

Fri, July 19, 2019 @ 12:28 PM

29. wrote:
Do you mind if I quote a couple of your posts as long as I provide credit and sources
back to your webpage? My blog site is in the exact same area of interest as yours and my users would definitely benefit from a lot of the information you provide here.

Please let me know if this alright with you. Many thanks!

Fri, July 19, 2019 @ 7:34 PM

30. wrote:
I pay a quick visit everyday some blogs and sites to read
content, but this web site offers feature based posts.

Sat, July 20, 2019 @ 4:07 AM

31. wrote:
Nice answers in return of this query with genuine arguments and explaining the whole thing regarding
that.

Thu, July 25, 2019 @ 9:09 AM

32. wrote:
I used to be able to find good information from your blog
posts.

Thu, August 1, 2019 @ 6:18 AM

33. wrote:
Wow! In the end I got a website from where I can in fact take
helpful data concerning my study and knowledge.

Thu, September 5, 2019 @ 5:14 AM

34. wrote:
excellent issues altogether, you just gained a logo new reader.
What may you recommend about your post that you simply
made a few days ago? Any certain?

Mon, September 23, 2019 @ 2:00 PM

35. wrote:
Hi Dear, are you in fact visiting this site regularly, if so after that you will without doubt obtain pleasant knowledge.

Mon, October 14, 2019 @ 12:03 AM

36. wrote:
What's up mates, fastidious article and good urging commented here, I am
in fact enjoying by these.

Mon, October 14, 2019 @ 6:46 PM

37. wrote:
Hi there, its good paragraph concerning media print, we all understand media is a fantastic source of information.

Mon, November 4, 2019 @ 9:01 AM

38. wrote:
Saved as a favorite, I love your web site!

Sun, November 10, 2019 @ 9:34 AM

39. wrote:
At this time I am ready to do my breakfast, after having my breakfast coming over again to read other news.

Tue, November 12, 2019 @ 1:37 PM

40. nbcsports com activate wrote:
Awesome blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere? A theme like yours with a few simple tweeks would really make my blog shine. Please let me know where you got your design. Many thanks
https://www.nbcsportscomactivate.com/

Thu, November 14, 2019 @ 12:03 PM

41. Delhi escorts wrote:
individuals are obsessed with your blog they generally approach to one another for new updates. Thanks for this enormity blog.

Fri, November 15, 2019 @ 7:43 AM

42. Delhi escorts wrote:
individuals are obsessed with your blog they generally approach to one another for new updates. Thanks for this enormity blog.

Fri, November 15, 2019 @ 7:45 AM

43. nbcsports com activate wrote:
Thanks for the marvelous posting! I seriously enjoyed reading it, you
could be a great author.I will be sure to bookmark your blog and will come back someday.

Sat, November 16, 2019 @ 4:30 AM

44. Visakhapatnam escorts wrote:
Nowadays the world of blocks has increased a lot, people put blocks too much and share their information, there are some problems for me too please help me too.

Sat, November 23, 2019 @ 11:38 PM

45. wrote:
I am genuinely happy to read this blog posts which
consists of tons of useful facts, thanks for providing these data.

Thu, November 28, 2019 @ 8:06 AM

46. wrote:
Truly no matter if someone doesn't be aware of afterward its up to other people that they will assist,
so here it occurs.

Sat, November 30, 2019 @ 4:18 AM

47. wrote:
Heya i'm for the first time here. I found this board and I
in finding It really helpful & it helped me out
much. I'm hoping to provide something again and aid others such as you
helped me.

Mon, December 2, 2019 @ 11:43 AM

48. Dwarka Escorts wrote:
gotta best assistance when discovered you. You was commendable for me. A debt of gratitude is in order for help.
http://www.ruchichadda.com/

Wed, December 4, 2019 @ 2:35 AM

49. wrote:
Hello there! This article couldn't be written any better!
Looking through this post reminds me of my previous roommate!
He continually kept talking about this. I most certainly will forward this post to
him. Fairly certain he's going to have a good read.
Thank you for sharing!

Fri, December 6, 2019 @ 12:59 AM

50. wrote:
Hello to every one, the contents present at this web page are truly amazing for people knowledge,
well, keep up the nice work fellows.

Fri, December 6, 2019 @ 8:44 PM

51. wrote:
Today, I went to the beach with my children. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old
daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear."
She placed the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched
her ear. She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is completely
off topic but I had to tell someone!

Fri, December 6, 2019 @ 10:52 PM

52. wrote:
Wonderful, what a weblog it is! This web site presents helpful data
to us, keep it up.

Sat, December 7, 2019 @ 5:10 PM

53. wrote:
I absolutely love your blog.. Pleasant colors & theme. Did you develop this website yourself?
Please reply back as I'm attempting to create my very own website
and would like to learn where you got this from or what the
theme is named. Kudos!

Thu, December 12, 2019 @ 2:04 PM

54. nbc sports activate wrote:
I don’t know if it’s just me or if everybody else experiencing issues with your website. It looks like some of the written text within your posts are running off the screen. Can somebody else please provide feedback and let me know if this is happening to them as well? This may be a problem with my browser because I’ve had this happen previously. Many thanks|https://www.activatenbc.com/

Sat, December 14, 2019 @ 9:47 AM

55. 카지노사이트 wrote:
Whether opposing view or adding to the supporting view, there’s more to be said about most topics, and readers can help each other by commenting.
A coffee shop near where I work knows what I’m going to order before I order it. I love that. I love going in and having them pick up the conversation where we left off. It’s the joy of being a “regular.”
카지노사이트

Mon, December 16, 2019 @ 10:40 PM

56. 카지노사이트 wrote:
Blog comment sections are like the coffee house of the internet, where you introduce the discussion and let the regulars get busy discussing it.
Taking part in your own blog comment section shows the world you’re not a hermit. It says that you are not just a one-way street, blasting your content out to them but unwilling to hear them back. (This is especially important if you are trying to build your blog traffic and get a bigger audience.)
카지노사이트

Mon, December 16, 2019 @ 10:59 PM

57. 바카라사이트 wrote:
Being a one-way content pusher is sort of the equivalent of handing out business cards en masse and not bothering to do much listening as you turn around and walk away. It doesn’t work.
The back and forth conversation in blog comments, and and honest willingness to listen, is good networking. Just like you find new blogs to read, you make connections with the other “regulars” and break free of the limited circles of your social media. Blog comment sections bring in people you might not have discovered, otherwise, and truly expand your networking circles.
바카라사이트

Mon, December 16, 2019 @ 11:08 PM

58. 온라인카지노 wrote:
One-sided networking never works. In order to make connections that matter, we have to be willing to give and take, and meet people outside of our usual social groups.
It functions on the same principle as why small town newspapers run so many photos of the local sports team.
온라인카지노

Mon, December 16, 2019 @ 11:15 PM

59. 바카라 wrote:
I learned early on as a small town newspaper reporter that mentioning the names of people in the community in stories, and featuring their kids in school activities, was how you sold papers. It’s the same reason people buy that expensive “Who’s Who” book: they’re listed in it.
Some might be on Twitter (where following a discussion is like chasing the tail of a kite on a windy day), others on Google+.
바카라

Mon, December 16, 2019 @ 11:22 PM

60. norton.com setup australia wrote:
Interesting blog article. The layout of the website is very amazing. Really impressed with the writing skills of the writer. I have bookmarked this website so that i can share it with my friends. Thank you for your efforts

Thu, December 19, 2019 @ 3:05 AM

61. Foxsportsgo com activate wrote:
Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is a really well written article.
I will be sure to bookmark it and return to read more
of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I will certainly comeback.

Mon, December 23, 2019 @ 12:36 AM

62. roku.com/link wrote:
Whoa! This blog looks exactly like my old one! It’s on a completely different topic but it
has pretty much the same layout and design.
Outstanding choice of colors!https://www.roku-com-links.com/

Thu, January 2, 2020 @ 3:24 AM

63. wrote:
I don't even know how I ended up here, but I believed this put up was great.
I do not understand who you're but definitely you are going to a famous
blogger if you are not already. Cheers!

Mon, January 6, 2020 @ 11:05 PM

64. wrote:
Hi, I do think this is a great web site. I stumbledupon it ;) I may come back once again since I book marked it.
Money and freedom is the greatest way to change,
may you be rich and continue to guide others.

Tue, January 7, 2020 @ 9:55 AM

65. wrote:
With exactly what went by your head: Uhh.

Mon, January 13, 2020 @ 6:29 AM

66. wrote:
always i used to read smaller posts that as well clear their motive,
and that is also happening with this article which I am reading at this place.

Wed, January 15, 2020 @ 2:24 AM

67. wrote:
Every weekend i used to pay a quick visit this web page, because i want enjoyment,
as this this site conations really good funny information too.

Wed, January 15, 2020 @ 2:25 AM

68. wrote:
I am really impressed with your writing abilities as smartly as with the structure for your weblog.
Is that this a paid subject matter or did you modify it your self?
Either way keep up the excellent quality writing, it's rare to peer a nice
blog like this one nowadays..

Wed, January 15, 2020 @ 7:29 AM

69. Gurugram Escorts wrote:
Excellent article. I definitely love this website. Continue the good work!

Thu, January 23, 2020 @ 2:15 AM

70. Independent Escorts in Delhi wrote:
This post will help the internet users for building up new blog or even a blog from start to end.

Thu, January 23, 2020 @ 3:55 AM

71. wrote:
I'm not sure exactly why but this web site is loading very
slow for me. Is anyone else having this problem or
is it a problem on my end? I'll check back later on and see if the problem still exists.

Fri, January 24, 2020 @ 10:00 AM

72. wrote:
Good day! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that
would be okay. I'm absolutely enjoying your blog and look forward to new posts.

Fri, January 24, 2020 @ 6:44 PM

Add a New Comment


code
 

Comment Guidelines: No HTML is allowed. Off-topic or inappropriate comments will be edited or deleted. Thanks.