Madison’s Healthy Lifestyles programs encourage our members to adopt a healthy diet, practice positive lifestyle choices and make a lifelong commitment to fitness.
- Promotes the importance of leading a healthy and productive lifestyle
- Encourages positive decision-making for physical, social and emotional development
- Teaches good sportsmanship
- Teaches social and interpersonal skills
- Educates members and their families on the importance of life-long healthy decision-making and behaviors
Members participate in daily fitness challenges, and enjoy a wide range of intramural sports activities in the Club gyms, pools and dance facilities. The Clubs provide healthy food to our members every day, help young people make nutrition and wellness habits a daily practice, and empower youth to avoid tobacco, alcohol and drugs.