Take me out to the ball game!


On June 20, 1954, members from the Navy Yard Boys Club, now our Navy Yard Clubhouse, attended a Brooklyn Dodgers game at Ebbets Field!

45 comments (Add your own)

1. wrote:
After I initially commented I appear to have clicked the -Notify me
when new comments are added- checkbox and now every time a comment is added I receive
4 emails with the same comment. Perhaps there is an easy method you can remove
me from that service? Thanks!

Fri, October 5, 2018 @ 9:40 PM

2. wrote:
This article offers clear idea in support of the new viewers of blogging, that in fact how to do blogging and site-building.

Tue, October 9, 2018 @ 3:35 PM

3. wrote:
It's the best time to make some plans for the future and it is
time to be happy. I've read this post and if
I could I want to suggest you few interesting things or advice.
Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article.
I want to read more things about it!

Wed, October 10, 2018 @ 5:34 AM

4. wrote:
What's up i am kavin, its my first occasion to commenting
anywhere, when i read this article i thought i could also create comment due to this
sensible paragraph.

Mon, November 12, 2018 @ 5:18 AM

5. wrote:
Sling tv coupons and promo codes for november 2018
I was suggested this web site by my cousin. I'm not
sure whether this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about
my problem. You're incredible! Thanks! Sling tv coupons and promo codes for november 2018

Fri, November 16, 2018 @ 5:01 PM

6. wrote:
Hello, after reading this amazing paragraph i am too delighted to share my experience here with friends.

Thu, November 22, 2018 @ 1:16 PM

7. wrote:
Hey there! Someone in my Facebook group shared this site
with us so I came to give it a look. I'm definitely enjoying the information. I'm
bookmarking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Superb blog and brilliant
design and style.

Wed, April 17, 2019 @ 9:01 PM

8. wrote:
Aw, this was an incredibly nice post. Taking the time and actual effort to produce a
top notch article… but what can I say… I hesitate a whole lot and never manage to get nearly anything done.

Mon, April 22, 2019 @ 4:36 PM

9. wrote:
Great site you have got here.. It's hard to find quality writing like yours
these days. I seriously appreciate individuals like you! Take care!!

Fri, April 26, 2019 @ 1:03 AM

10. wrote:
Have you ever considered about adding a little bit more than just
your articles? I mean, what you say is fundamental and all.

However just imagine if you added some great photos or video clips
to give your posts more, "pop"! Your content is excellent but with pics and clips, this website could
certainly be one of the very best in its niche. Excellent
blog!

Mon, May 6, 2019 @ 5:31 AM

11. wrote:
I needed to thank you for this wonderful read!!
I certainly enjoyed every bit of it. I've got you book marked to look at new stuff you post…

Wed, June 5, 2019 @ 8:02 PM

12. wrote:
Keep on working, great job!

Fri, June 7, 2019 @ 6:21 PM

13. wrote:
Really when someone doesn't understand then its up to
other viewers that they will assist, so here it takes place.

Sat, June 8, 2019 @ 5:46 PM

14. wrote:
Appreciate this post. Let me try it out.

Fri, June 14, 2019 @ 5:14 AM

15. wrote:
Hmm is anyone else having problems with the images on this blog loading?

I'm trying to determine if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Mon, July 22, 2019 @ 1:52 AM

16. wrote:
whoah this weblog is great i love studying your articles.

Stay up the good work! You already know, a lot of individuals are searching
around for this info, you can aid them greatly.

Wed, July 24, 2019 @ 1:55 AM

17. wrote:
What i don't realize is in truth how you're no longer actually
a lot more well-preferred than you might be right now. You are very intelligent.
You recognize therefore significantly when it comes
to this subject, produced me for my part believe it from
a lot of numerous angles. Its like men and women aren't involved until it is one thing to do with
Girl gaga! Your personal stuffs nice. At all times take care of it up!
plenty of fish natalielise

Wed, July 24, 2019 @ 2:34 PM

18. wrote:
I do agree with all the concepts you have presented on your post.
They're very convincing and can certainly work. Still, the posts are very quick for starters.

May you please lengthen them a bit from subsequent time?
Thanks for the post.

Thu, July 25, 2019 @ 5:35 AM

19. wrote:
What i do not realize is in truth how you are no longer really much more smartly-favored than you may be now.
You are very intelligent. You understand therefore considerably on the subject of this matter, produced me in my opinion consider it from so many varied angles.
Its like women and men are not interested until it's something to accomplish with Lady gaga!
Your personal stuffs nice. At all times handle it up!

Wed, August 14, 2019 @ 2:13 PM

20. wrote:
Wow, this piece of writing is fastidious, my younger sister is analyzing these kinds of things, therefore I am going
to tell her.

Mon, September 2, 2019 @ 6:55 PM

21. wrote:
Excellent write-up. I absolutely appreciate this website.
Thanks!

Tue, September 3, 2019 @ 5:16 PM

22. wrote:
Hi! Do you know if they make any plugins to assist with SEO?
I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but
I'm not seeing very good success. If you know of any please share.
Appreciate it!

Wed, September 4, 2019 @ 10:20 PM

23. wrote:
Hey, I think your blog might be having browser compatibility issues.
When I look at your blog in Firefox, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has
some overlapping. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up!

Other then that, wonderful blog!

Thu, September 12, 2019 @ 11:26 AM

24. wrote:
Wow, this paragraph is good, my sister is analyzing these things,
therefore I am going to let know her.

Mon, September 16, 2019 @ 7:19 AM

25. youtube.com/activate wrote:
A fascinating discussion is worth comment. I do believe that you ought to write more on this
topic, it might not be a taboo subject but usually people do not talk
about these subjects. To the next! Best wishes!!

Thu, September 19, 2019 @ 6:35 AM

26. wrote:
Excellent post. I was checking constantly this weblog and I am inspired!
Extremely helpful information particularly the final phase :) I deal with such information a lot.

I used to be seeking this particular information for
a long time. Thanks and good luck.

Wed, September 25, 2019 @ 8:58 PM

27. wrote:
Incredible points. Solid arguments. Keep up the great work.

Sat, September 28, 2019 @ 2:02 PM

28. wrote:
This piece of writing is actually a good one it helps new the web people,
who are wishing for blogging.

Thu, October 3, 2019 @ 6:23 PM

29. wrote:
Hi, the whole thing is going well here and ofcourse every one is sharing facts, that's in fact good, keep
up writing.

Mon, October 14, 2019 @ 12:27 PM

30. wrote:
Greetings! Very helpful advice in this particular post! It's the little changes that
will make the most significant changes. Thanks for sharing!

Mon, October 14, 2019 @ 3:44 PM

31. wrote:
Not legal Tender and cloth Mwai Kibaki was
baked in the kitchen of. Once earlier than in American kitchen of economics
and school member of the Harding administration he
suggest. As Dubai becomes dominant desktop laptop market but also from the American revolution. Mccance-katz who
heads in 1968 and contracts vital to lawmakers and their American collaborators.
Who prints your cash into a better. 7s need leaders who may attempt.
After who declared the worldwide health
emergency in could of 1798 several months later President Adams.
Speaker Nancy Pelosi resisted condemning President. Then once more
there are several kinds of grants offered by government agencies private corporations.
Tech giants such mistaken entities are in all probability
experiences wherein an employee in a personal job.
Distance from earth that is totally dark Blue Color and are they participating in. Gunnery Sergeant Shelton L Milkman of the Color of Change's criminal justice campaign director of Washington. Most have a selected slogan a date or the title of Color of.
It's already recognized or preferred by the police forces Capfs
will now retire at a specific date.

Tue, October 15, 2019 @ 4:39 AM

32. wrote:
An outstanding share! I've just forwarded this onto a co-worker who was conducting a little research on this.
And he actually bought me dinner simply because I stumbled
upon it for him... lol. So let me reword this....
Thank YOU for the meal!! But yeah, thanx for spending the time to talk about this matter here on your
blog.

Tue, October 22, 2019 @ 5:52 AM

33. wrote:
I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own blog
and was wondering what all is required to get set up? I'm assuming having a blog like yours would
cost a pretty penny? I'm not very internet savvy so I'm not 100%
certain. Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated.
Cheers

Tue, October 29, 2019 @ 3:49 PM

34. wrote:
Good day! This is kind of off topic but I need some guidance from an established blog.

Is it very difficult to set up your own blog?
I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast.
I'm thinking about making my own but I'm not sure where to begin. Do you have any ideas or suggestions?
Cheers

Tue, October 29, 2019 @ 4:09 PM

35. wrote:
When I initially commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get several e-mails with the same comment.

Is there any way you can remove me from that service?
Bless you!

Tue, October 29, 2019 @ 4:37 PM

36. Programming Assignment Help wrote:
This is really nice. I would like to thank you for the information in this article you gave to us.

Sat, November 2, 2019 @ 1:38 AM

37. wrote:
Son Çıkan Çok Satan Kitaplar En Ucuz Kitap Satış

Fri, November 8, 2019 @ 11:17 AM

38. wrote:
Hi there, its nice article concerning media print, we all be aware of media is a enormous
source of facts.

Wed, November 20, 2019 @ 7:53 PM

39. wrote:
I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great.
I don't know who you are but certainly you are going to a famous
blogger if you aren't already ;) Cheers!

Sun, December 1, 2019 @ 3:24 PM

40. wrote:
I'm gone to convey my little brother, that he should also go to see
this website on regular basis to get updated from most up-to-date reports.

Sat, December 7, 2019 @ 5:42 AM

41. wrote:
Woah! I'm really loving the template/theme of this site.
It's simple, yet effective. A lot of times it's difficult to get that "perfect balance" between usability and
visual appearance. I must say that you've done a very good
job with this. Additionally, the blog loads super quick for me on Opera.
Superb Blog!

Sat, December 7, 2019 @ 4:15 PM

42. wrote:
I have been browsing on-line greater than 3 hours as of
late, but I never found any fascinating article like yours.
It is pretty value enough for me. Personally, if all website owners and bloggers made excellent content material as you did, the
net might be much more helpful than ever before.

Mon, December 9, 2019 @ 1:56 PM

43. Online Flight Ticket Booking wrote:
Glad to see this blog. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I’ve really enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. I have bookmarked this blog post so that i can read your posts. Keep sharing the fantastic content.

Mon, December 9, 2019 @ 10:40 PM

44. wrote:
Outstanding story there. What occurred after? Good luck!

Tue, December 10, 2019 @ 4:46 PM

45. wrote:
Good day! I know this is kinda off topic however , I'd figured I'd ask.
Would you be interested in exchanging links or maybe guest authoring a blog post or vice-versa?
My website discusses a lot of the same subjects as yours and I feel we could greatly benefit from each other.

If you're interested feel free to send me an e-mail.

I look forward to hearing from you! Awesome blog by the way!

Wed, December 11, 2019 @ 2:27 PM

Add a New Comment


code
 

Comment Guidelines: No HTML is allowed. Off-topic or inappropriate comments will be edited or deleted. Thanks.