Thank you for your interest in our volunteer program with Madison Square Boys & Girls Club. Volunteering at Madison provides you with new experiences and skills as you serve as a role model to kids and positively impact the communities in which they live. Our goal is to match your availability, skills, and interests with an opportunity and Clubhouse most convenient for you.
Please read below to learn about various opportunities we offer.
Weekly/Bi-Monthly Volunteer Program
- Includes application, screening, and selection processes
- Provides volunteers the opportunity to support one of our Clubhouses on a regular basis
- Requires a commitment of a consistent presence at the Clubhouse
If you are interested in joining our Weekly/Bi-Monthly Volunteer Program, please click here.
*Membership required & fees apply
- Madison Square Boys & Girls Club’s young professionals board: a diverse group of dedicated professionals committed to advancing Madison’s mission
- Available for individuals under 40 years of age
- Includes pre-scheduled monthly Clubhouse volunteering opportunities, as well as networking and fundraising events
If you are interested in joining our Madison Council, please click here.